Introduction

Hi there, this is Joanna Morgan and I'm so happy to have you here! 

I'm in my late 20s Canadian living in the United States and I love it here! I created this page to share with you my personal experiences on how you can make money from home.

Like many people, I've been struggling to have a proper work-life balance due to my job nature as an auditor which requires me to work long hours and seldom have time for my family and friends. At times, I could stay in the office for 2 days non-stop during the peak periods. In auditing line, the peak period is where you have to rush and meet datelines for client and overtime with long hours are quite common.

I used to think that money is above anything else and life is all about climbing the corporate ladder just to show to your family and friends that you are somebody successful. I was making good money from my career as an auditor but the consequences were severe on the other hand. Every day my life is about working just like a robot even during weekends when others are spending time with their loved ones. Even my own birthdays are spent behind the office cubicles as I was so crazy about money and fame that became so arrogant. I do not have any true friends as I neglected them due to my busy schedule and in fact, I am a loner. One day, I just collapsed in the office and was admitted to the local hospital and found out that I had appendicitis. The doctor warned me this is due to irregular meals and lack of sleep and could get worse if I do not change my lifestyle. 

This is the moment of truth in my life that I finally decided to resign from the job that offers me great perks to work online from home. I thanked God for this decision and never look back ever since. I am no longer a loner but instead a cheerful person that is looking forward to life every day. Family and friends are now most important to me and I appreciate what they have done for me. 

I would like to share my journey in making money online from home with you and hopefully, you find this valuable and it can help you.

So I'm not an expert, like many, I'm still learning about it. In fact, my friends always tease me as "the lame make money guru"! 

Anyway, come back often to check for updates as I'll be sharing a lot of resources and information with you to help you to make money online.

Please also share and comment if you like this page, thank you!

Best Regards,

Joanna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

Why You Should Use An Autoresponder?

Advantages Of Email Marketing